Why Sangfor Incident Response?
Sangfor Incident Response Advantages:
1. Determination of Potential External Threats
The external vulnerability assessment can simulate how an attacker identifies attack surfaces, gains entry to the network and eventually focuses on exploiting a certain point to threaten to the whole network. In this way, potential network-wide security vulnerabilities are determined.
2. Security Awareness Enhancement
Any potential vulnerability, no matter how small, identified from the external view of an organization has the potential for disaster. Therefore, the external attack surface assessment service enables the responsible personnel to effectively eliminate any tiny security defect, thereby reducing the overall security risk.
3. Security Skill Improvement
The user's security skills are improved during interaction with the investigators and analysts. In addition, the investigation results and lessons learned help customers in identifying the vulnerabilities and mistakes that may have been overlooked previously, allowing the customer to fixing the issue and prepare a remediation plan, reducing the likelihood a secondary attack.
How is Sangfor Different from Others?
Summary of Solution Benefits
- Strengthened defenses against future attacks
- Minimize impact and damages should an attack occur
- Prepare for future attacks
- Reduce downtime & ensure business continuity
- Maintain public trust
- Competitive and cost-effective services
- Immediate response
- Assessment service to reduce the likelihood of attacked
- Professional security reinforcement and strengthening advice